2012年6月5日 星期二

Post1 Intro: Some information About Me

I am Angel, a 26-year-old female. I am living in Hsinchu now. There are five people in my family.  My father is a farmer and my mother is a housewife.  My sister and I are  university students.   I am studying at Yuanpei University. Since I am the eldest child, it makes me an independent, responsible and mature person.

I have a wide range of hobbies. I enjoy seeing movies, swimming, mountain hiking and traveling overseas. I am very interested in classical music and new things. I think I'm very outgoing by nature. I like being with people and working with them.

I know nothing is easy and I think being an English student would be a big challenge. I learned a line from my English teacher, which is Not until you give it a try will you not know the result. I got passion and expectation to myself, and wish I would give me an opportunity to make my dream come true.


My dream is to travel around the world. Because I want to know the culture of the countries.

沒有留言:

張貼留言